Image Map

November 13, 2013

Holiday Mason Jar Ideas

Hi Friends! Well today is the first day of our Mason Jar Extravaganza! Half of us will be showcasing our jar crafts today and the other half will be tomorrow (including mine) and then on Thursday we will have our linky party so YOU can showcase all your fabulous holiday jar crafts too!

So in the meantime check out the links below to all these wonderful blogs and stay tuned for tomorrow where I will reveal MY jar craft and the other talented bloggers and links to their jar crafts too.
1. Free Pretty Things For You 2. The Cottage Market 3. The Shabby Creek Cottage 4. The Country Chic Cottage 5. The Gunny Sack 6. The New York Melrose Family 7. Cupcakes and Crinoline

3 comments:

  1. Oops! I meant to be on board for this! I've been a bit busy with other things but I'll enjoy seeing what everyone else does! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I have been so excited to see this post since you mentioned it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you go! Love this idea Jessica! Super fun, what great ideas, thanks for sharing with us. Enjoy your weekend,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love, comments and I read every one! Please keep in mind that I sometimes moderate each one so it may take a bit before it appears on the post. Thanks my sweet friends!